Hello 3D Printing Friends!
Today, let's build a Social Distancing RoboMouse, to let others know when they've gotten too close! It's a fun project using an Arduino Nano, an ultrasonic ranging sensor, and a servo. Oh, and a 3D printed case! Check the links below.
Download the 3D model to print, and code to make it work:
Buy project components here. It's hard to get just one of a thing; most of these multipacks are really good deals and you can use the extras for other projects. The ultrasonic sensor has plenty of wires you can use for this project.
- Elegoo Nano 3-Pack on Amazon US [affiliate link]
- Micro Servo 2-Pack on Amazon US [affiliate link]
- Ultrasonic Sensor 5-pack on Amazon US [affiliate link]
- USB Power Bank on Amazon US [affiliate link]
- Short USB-A to USB-Mini-B Cable on Amazon US [affiliate link]
Did this video help you out, save you a bunch of time, or help you learn something new? If so, please consider becoming a channel member, or buying me a coffee, or leaving a tip! Your support really helps, and is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
You can also support the channel by shopping at these retailers:
- The BV3D Channel Storefront on Amazon
- Comgrow [Check out the Creality REFURBS!]
- Wham Bam Systems
Follow me on Twitter (@bryan_vines)
I sometimes receive compensation such as discounted or free products, and when applicable, this is disclosed in videos and their descriptions. Whether free, discounted, or paid full price, any reviewed product is tested to the best of my ability, and I give my honest impression. All opinions expressed are my own.