Hello 3D Printing Friends!
Today we'll take a look at Alien3D’s Alien Ooze PLA filament. We'll start with a temperature tower to find the best printing temperature, then print a test suite of five models. Watch to see how it performs!
TEST SUITE MODELS
- Smart Compact Temperature Calibration Tower by gaaZolee
- 15 minute Bridging and Retraction Test by GlowingEmbers
- Basic Retraction Test by Stefan_Alberts_
- 3DBenchy - The jolly 3D printing torture-test by CreativeTools
- Cali Cat - The Calibration Cat by Dezign
- Aria the Dragon by loubie
Did this video help you out, save you a bunch of time, or help you learn something new? If so, please consider becoming a channel member, or buying me a coffee, or leaving a tip! Your support really helps, and is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
You can also support the channel by shopping at these retailers:
- The BV3D Channel Storefront on Amazon
- Comgrow [Check out the Creality REFURBS!]
- Wham Bam Systems
Follow me on Twitter (@bryan_vines)
I sometimes receive compensation such as discounted or free products, and when applicable, this is disclosed in videos and their descriptions. Whether free, discounted, or paid full price, any reviewed product is tested to the best of my ability, and I give my honest impression. All opinions expressed are my own.